As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Andermatt Home & Garden
Pesticide-free pheromone, Andermatt Home & Garden Plum fruit moth trap, includes 2 pheromone capsules and sticky cardsAndermatt Home & Garden
- Pesticide free. Suitable for use in organic gardening. Plum moth is the major cause of maggot damage in plums, gages and damsons. Does not attract beneficial insects or bees. Covers up to 5 average sized trees with a range of 15m.
Trap can be re-used in future years with the purchase of additional pheromone lure and sticky inserts refill packs. Pheromone attracts and catches male moths, reducing egg laying. Includes 2 lures and sticky inserts to provide 12 weeks protection.
2. Carbeth Plants
Grape Vine for Planting in The Garden in The UK, Grape Plant 'Suffolk Red' Vitis Plants in a 9cm PotCarbeth Plants
- They arrive ready to plant in a 9cm pot. They are excellent for the amateur wine producers amongst us and once cropping has finished the autumn coloured foliage is a real ornamental treat.
When grown outdoors they prefer a sheltered spot in a south facing location and have a climbing habit by their very nature. The ‘suffolk’ red seedless grape is one of the tastiest seedless grape varieties. They can also be grown in a greenhouse.
3. SBM Life Science
Bayer Garden Provado Ultimate Fruit and Vegetable Bug Killer Concentrate, 30 mlSBM Life Science
- Ideal for grow your own. Kills most common insect pests on a high range of fruit and vegetables. Protects for up to 4 weeks. Can be used indoors and outdoors.
4. Carbeth Plants
Garden Grape Fruit Vine Grow Your Own Grapevine, 3 x Vitis Grape MixCarbeth Plants
- Heavy cropping & ornamental Varietys In A Mix Of Colours. Growers mix of varietys That Are Looking Best At Time Of Purchase. Hardy vine mix of deciduous Varietys. All suitable For UK Gardens. Great Value.
5. Carbeth Plants
1 x Grape Vitis Bianca, for UK Climates Grape Vine, Ready to Plant in 9cm PotCarbeth Plants
- Common name: grape bianca genus: vitis species: vinifera cultivar: 'bianca' skill Level: Beginner Exposure: Full sun, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Acidic, Moist, Sandy Height: 3-5m Spread: 3-5m.
It is very easy to grow and produces tasty grapes every summer. This grape vine is one of the best varieties with very sweet and tasty with a muscat aroma. Vitis bianca / grape bianca in 9cm Pot, The Best Variety For Wine and Table Wine.
6. Suttons Seeds
Self-Fertile Variety for UK Climates 1 x 4.5 Litre Vitis Vinifera Dornfelder by Thompson and Morgan, Garden Grape Fruit Vine Grow Your Own Hardy Climbing Shrub Producing Large Delicious GrapesSuttons Seeds
- Grow alongside other fruit plants, or strawberry, such as a lemon, orange or fig tree, apple, blueberry or raspberry plants. Suitable for outdoor cultivation - perfect for the allotment: A red wine and dessert grape.
Heavy cropping and ornamental: produces large bunches of rich black fruits and attractive autumnal foliage. Supplied with tandM's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back. Garden grape vine: supplied as 1 x 4. 5 litre Vitis Vinifera Dornfelder. Hardy vine: deciduous, self-fertile climbing shrub. Makes an excellent gardening gifts for a gardener. Ideal for growing with mini / dwarf patio fruit trees.
10 Varieties 542PCS Mixed Fruit Seeds Sweet Juicy Nutritious Strawberry Lemon Grape Pitaya Tree Seeds for Garden Planting Harvesting Fresh FruitsZLKING
- Different fruits contain many different nutrients. Includes 10 popular varieties-peach, strawberry, kiwi, orange, Pitaya, apple, lemon, pomegranate, grape, cherry. Eating more fruits is good for health.
Indoor or outdoor-carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Fruits have high nutritional value. If you have any questions about the products, you can contact me directly and I will give Your satisfactory answer.
We provide customers with high-quality products and excellent after-sales service. All our bonsai seeds are produced through open pollination in a reputable nursery. Easy to grow seeds-it is a plant that is easy to take care of. All seeds are non-gmo based seed products, easy to grow, intended for the current & the following growing season.
Cissus rhombifolia Ellen Danica | Grape Ivy | Indoor Hanging Plant | Height 40-50cm | Pot Ø 19 cmBakker
- The plant does not like direct sun. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. You can also have the grape ivy as a climbing plant.
Cissus - is a genus of 350 speci. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. The grape ivy 'ellen danica' cissus rhombifolia adds more greenery to you home and creates a wonderful atmosphere! The name of the plant comes from Greek Kissos, meaning ivy.
Leave the potting soil to dry out in the light between waterings. Spray the leaves regularly in summer. Watering - water the grape ivy once a week. Hanging plant - a very sturdy hanging plant. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Water the grape ivy once a week. Care - put the cissus in shade or partial shade.
9. Carbeth Plants
1 x Grape Vitis Plant Boskoop Glory, High Yielding Dessert Grape, for UK Climates Grape VineCarbeth Plants
- One of the 'new' varieties grown for English wines with some considerable success. Rondo' is an early-maturing grape suitable both for wine-making and as a dessert grape. They arrive ready to plant in a 1litre pot.
Tendrils and attractively lobed leaves, insignificant green flowers followed by often edible fruits; some have excellent autumn foliage colour. Its early-ripening make this a useful outdoor grape in northern European countries.
10. SBM Life Science
SBM Life Science 80585047 Provanto Ultimate Fruit & Vegetable Bug Killer RTU 1LSBM Life Science
- Contact insecticide that can protect from pests for up to 2 weeks. Kills and controls greenfly, sawfly, apple & pear suckers, beetles, capsids, caterpillars, blackfly, weevils, whitefly.
Ideal for Grow your own. Kills most common insect pests on a comprehensive range of fruit and vegetable plants such as apples and pears.