As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bolly Bulbs
Pentland Javelin Seed Potatoes, Bolly Bulbs®, First Early 15 TubersBolly Bulbs
- Start chitting from february. Plant from March/April. Pentland javelin are a first early variety and make an excellent new potato. A good all-round potato with a strong resistance to scab. Crop no: 115752.
Certified scottish grown. Harvest in June/July. Pentland javelin has been given an Award of Garden Merit from the Royal Horticultural Society. Browse our other vegetables by clicking BOLLY BULBS below the item description. Very easy to grow and provides heavy crops.
2. JBA Seed Potatoes
Jamieson Brothers Charlotte Seed Potatoes 2kgs Approx. 20-25 tubersJBA Seed Potatoes
- 20-25 tubers. Recyclable packaging. Suitable for Salads, Mashing and Boiling. Seed potatoes can no longer be sent from GB to NI as of 1/1/21. Can be planted until end of May for early harvest or end of August for christmas harvest. Jamieson brothers 2kg net Charlotte Seed Potatoes Approx.
Rocket Seed Potatoes | Grow Your Own First Early Potatoes | 2.5Kg BagGardenersDream
- How to grow: first early potatoes can be grown from late february/early March onwards and greatly benefit from 'chitting'. Cut off any growth above ground level, two weeks before lifting, to encourage stronger skin.
First earlies: first early varieties are known for producing smaller crops, steamed or sauteed and are also a popular choice for salads, with good resistance to pests.
They are most commonly boiled, due to their sweeter taste. Plant in a position with plenty of sun, fertile soil and water regularly, in a well-drained, unless there is ample rainfall.
Grow your own rocket potatoes: a very early cropping, producing a high yield of tubers that are best eaten immediately. Avoid planting potatoes in the same plot as the previous year. Rocket produces almost-perfectly round potatoes with white skin, easy-to-grow variety, white flesh and a great flavour. Harvest instructions: ready to harvest 10-12 weeks after planting.
4. Sycamore Trading
Sycamore Trading Seed Potatoes Charlotte x 20 Tubers. A Second Early Variety Often referred to as a Salad Potato.Sycamore Trading
- Long-oval or pear shaped tubers, bigger than other salad varieties. Smooth, yellow skinned with creamy-yellow flesh and a moist waxy texture. A second early potato and is often referred to as a salad variety.
Has a high resistance to foliage and tuber blight. Full of flavour, delicious hot or cold and Charlotte is frequently recommended by top chefs.
5. Bonnies Bulbs
9 Charlotte Seed Potatoes Salad CropBonnies Bulbs
- A general purpose potato with good flavour. Tubers -. White skin, white flesh, attractive round tubers. Cooking -.
6. JBA Seed Potatoes
2KG Approx.20-25 Tubers, Seed Potatoes Maris PiperJBA Seed Potatoes
- Seed potatoes are no longer allowed to be shipped from G. B to N. I from1/1/2021. One of the nations favourites. 20-25 tubers per pack. Great for roasting, baking and chipping. Approx. Can be planted until end of May for early harvest.
7. JBA Seed Potatoes
Maris Peer Seed Potatoes 2KG Approx. 20-25 tubersJBA Seed Potatoes
- 20-25 tubers per pack. Can be planted until end of May for early harvest. We are unable to send seed potatoes to Northern Ireland from 1/1/2021. Delicious as new potatoes. Lovely salad potato. Approx.
8. Carbeth Plants
Seed Potatoes Pentland Javelin, 11 Tuber Pack, Easy to Grow Variety of Seed PotatoCarbeth Plants
- For beginners - perfect for beginners and gardeners who want to try various different tastes. High yielder - this variety is well known for producing a high yield of potatoes at harvesting time.
First early - this first-early potato produces heavy crops of short, oval, white skinned tubers with pure-white tasty flesh. Harvesting - best planted in February and harvested around May/June time. Yummy :.
9. Bolly Bulbs
Bolly Bulbs®, Maris Bard Seed Potatoes, Extra First Early 15 TubersBolly Bulbs
- Expect heavy crops of white skinned, white fleshed tubers with shallow eyes. Potato 'maris bard' is a very early, heavy cropping variety with good drought and common scab resistant. Delicious eaten as soon as lifted.
Browse our other vegetables by clicking BOLLY BULBS below the item description. Simply dig, wash, boil and serve. This popular first early variety is ideal for boiling as a salad potato. Introduced in the 1970s and established as one of the best and most reliable earlies. Certified crop no: 356278. Union Grade E.
Large Vegetables Planters Pots Container for Garden Nursery Plants 7 Gallon, 3 Pack Potato Grow Bags, 7 Gallon Nonwoven Fabric Plant Growing Bags with Handlesmonroebaby
- Reusable: not only are our bags built to last, they are built to be used time-after-time and season-after-season! Our planting bags are made of waterproof material to store the water needed by the plant.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor planting, onions, radish, gardens and other space, taro, balconies, including courtyards, carrots, can be used to plant potato, and many other vegetables. Our bags are shipped in the united kingdom. Each product have a handles access flap, We can easily observe the maturity of planted products.
It is also easy to harvest during harvest time without damage you plant. Made of non-woven cloth. Lightweight waterproof easy to hanging with handles, can use it anywhere stairs, balcony, roof or corner. There are three holes at the bottom and holes on the sides to prevent excessive moisture storage. Please water properly when planting.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||38 cm (14.96 Inches)|
|Width||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|