As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
10 Seeds, Tropica, Large Snow Banana, Ensete glaucum syn. Ensete wilsoniiWinterhart
- Hardy. With detailed Sowing and care instructions. Four-color map seed in postcard format with color illustration. 10 seeds per serving. The culture in the house is possible throughout the year.
|Height||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|
|Length||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct
450 Finest Seeds, ZEBRUNE, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT ShallotPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow thinly to avoid thinning at a depth of 6-8mm on a fine tilled soil with around 30cm 12" between rows. Thin excess seedlings to around 4-5cm between plants.
Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Avoid very wet or cold ground. Protect the young seedlings with netting from birds during spring. Well rotted organic matter can be incorporated onto the sowing area the month prior. Best direct sown outdoors from late March to April when the soil has started warming in full sun on firm, well drained ground.
425Pcs Perennial Fruit Seeds for Outdoor Gardening Planting Variety Pack Contains 8 Varieties Including Grape Lemon Physalis Avocado Pitaya Kiwi Papaya Orange Summer Harvest Healthy Home Fruit KitZLKING
- Planting fruit seeds can not only feel the growth and changes of plants in different seasons, but also experience the joy of harvesting. We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service.
The fruit seed variety pack contain Grape seed?Lemon seed?Physalis seed?Avocado seed?Pitaya seed?Kiwi seed?Papaya seed?Orange seed. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer.
All fruit seeds come from professional growers and have a high germination rate. Each seed collection is packaged in a small bag to achieve maximum freshness. It is the best gift for family and friends. The seeds are used in your indoor or outdoor garden, and you can start easily without any knowledge of growing plants.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
VEGETABLE SWEET PEPPER SWEET BANANA 260 SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Optimum soil temp. Days to germination: 7-21. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
For germination: 65 to 70F. Professional defra licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Keep moist. Days to harvest: 75 days. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
Wild Flower Seeds by OwnGrown, Grow Your Own Sunflower: Premium Giant Sunflower Seeds to Grow Approx. 30 Lemon Queen Plants – Flower Seeds for Gardening Flowers – Large Sunflower Seeds for PlantingOwnGrown
- They are therefore visited by many insects. This sunflower grows up to 150 cm 60 in tall in with subtle, pale yellow colours. With right care this beauty will flourish into autumn! Sow the bee friendly flowers in spring indoor in a pot.
Lemon queen is also eye-catching as a cut flower. Easy to sow: find useful tips for growing your sunflower plant on every seed package. If you leave some of the dry flowers, cosmos seeds, poppy seeds, birds enjoy the nutrient-rich bee seeds in winter! We love plant seeds and offer a large variety at own grown: wild flowers seeds, Vegetables Seeds, Cress Seeds, a Veg Seeds Set, a Grow Your Own Sunflower Kit and more!.
The splendour of their large, colourful flowers, which always turn to face the sun, epitomises the joy of summer. The sunflower is one of the largest varieties of wildflower to grow in the uk. Bees love sunflowers: they contain plenty of nectar and pollen. Lemon queen is a beautiful natural ornament for the garden.