As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Anise Hyssop Seeds 1000+（Hyssopus officinalis ）Organic Easy to Grow Great Garden Herb Seeds for Bonsai Home Garden Yards PlantingEysii
- Green herbs are suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
We work together to make the world greener and bluer.
This packet contains Anise Hyssop Great Garden Herb seeds 1000+. Non gmo, untreated, non hybrid, premium Quality Seeds coming from small, non commercial farmers. We provide quality assurance for all seeds, and to ensure the quality of the growth, the seeds cannot be replanted. Quality herbs seeds packaged.
2. Easy Grow Seeds
Anise Aniseed Herb Seeds Pimpinella anisum Variety, Approximately 450 Organic SeedsEasy Grow Seeds
- Anise, such as star anise, is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae native to the eastern Mediterranean region and Southwest Asia.
Instructions included. Growing anise needs regular water until the plants are established and then can tolerate periods of drought. Directly sow the seed into a prepared seed bed that is free of weeds, and other debris.
Long expiry date. The flavor and aroma of its seeds have similarities with some other spices, also called aniseed or rarely anix, fennel, and liquorice. Easy to grow. Sow in march for outdoor sowing, roots, and anytime for indoor sowing into regular potting mix.
Beautiful Fennel Florence Organic Anise Foeniculum Vulgare, 100 Seedsseedsown
- Package contains 1 set of seeds. High germination rate seeds. Picture is an indication of kind only. 20 seeds synedrella nodiflora thai herbs ancient rare. 1pc.
200 Seeds of Organic Flower Agastache Anise HyssopRTR_MDH
- Sow from January to March. You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Organic Flower Agastache Anise Hyssop. Quantity = 200 Seeds.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
PIMPINELLA ANISUM, HERB, 1100 Seeds, Anise, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Thin to 9" apart. When dry, ovate, they are greyish brown, hairy, about one-fifth of an inch long. The taste should be sweet and spicy, and the odour aromatic and agreeable.
To harvest, the seeds may be easily dried in trays, when threshed out, in a current of air in half-shade, out-of-doors, or by moderate heat. Ensure these are planted in a sheltered position in full sun.
Sow outdoors in late spring, or start indoors in good compost from early April. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Spice Seeds and Herb Set for Kitchen, Kitchen Herb Seed Set: 12 Varieties of Kitchen Herbs as Practical Herb Seed Mix, Garden and Balcony, Eco Friendly Gift Box of 12 Indoor Plants Seeds by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- Grow your own herbs with our outdoor and indoor plant seeds for delicious herbs. A carefully selected starter kit: incl. Kitchen herb seeds with 12 varieties: herb seed set for breeding and cultivation of fresh herbs and spices.
Our herb growing kit is also suitable for your indoor herb garden, kitchen garden and herb planter. Basil seeds, parsley, oregano seeds, garden cress, Dill, Peppermint Seeds, Rosemary Seeds, Chives Seeds, coriander Seeds, Thyme Seeds, Lemon Balm and Sage.
Certified seeds in top quality from germany: herb gardening set with the most popular varieties, annual & perennial.
Premium herbs and spice seeds farm set without genetic engineering & pesticides. Easy to sow: whether in a herb bed in the garden, a pot on the kitchen shelf or on the windowsill. Practical herb kit for storing or giving away as herb gift set: Herb seed planting set to grow your own edible spice herbs. If you have any problems, we are there for you: Herbs at OwnGrown dot com! .