As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Growing Success
Growing Success Winter Tree Wash, 450 mlGrowing Success
- Tree wash used to control insects and eradicate bugs and eggs. Treatment should take place between October and December and then again in late March before the growing season starts. Nartural Product.
Mallx Vitax 500ml Winter Tree Wash specifically formulated to control over-wintering pests on fruit trees, fruit bushes and vinesMallx
- Vitax winter tree wash has been specifically formulated to control over-wintering pests on fruit trees, fruit bushes and vines. It will control the eggs, cherries, larvae and nymphs of aphids such as greenfly, plums, and other over-wintering insect pests found on fruit trees including apples, blackfly and whitefly, pears, blackberries and black currants.
It can also be used on vines grown in greenhouses. This product is a blend of natural plant and fish oils suitable for use on edible and ornamental crops which works purely by physical means. 500ml winter tree wash.
Gardening-Naturally Winter Tree Wash Protect Trees Against InsectsGardening-Naturally
- Insects are no longer able to secure their eggs on to the plants and trees. It controls the eggs, larvae and nymphs of aphids. Natural plant and fish oils which have been formulated to remove the debris, dust and dirt. Size: 500ml. Makes 10 Litres.
Protection Vitax Winter Tree Wash 500ml Over-Winter for Edible Plants & Trees 1 BottleProtection
- It should be applied as a fine spray, thoroughly covering all bark surfaces, with particular attention being paid to the crooks of branches and stems where pests may hide. This product is a blend of natural plant and fish oils suitable for use on edible and ornamental crops which works purely by physical means.
Vitax winter tree wash has been specifically formulated to control over-wintering pests on fruit trees, fruit bushes and vines.
It can also be used on vines grown in greenhouses. For best results vitax winter tree wash should be applied during calm dry conditions in the dormant period November to February, and repeated if necessary just prior to bud break in early spring.
It will control the eggs, plums, cherries, blackfly and whitefly, pears, larvae and nymphs of aphids such as greenfly, and other over-wintering insect pests found on fruit trees including apples, blackberries and black currants.
Suitable for Organic Gardening, Effective for Up To 2 Months, Defenders 1.75 m x 10 cm Fruit Tree Grease Band Poison-Free Insect ProtectionDefenders
- Humane fruit tree grease band controls orchard insect pests; suitable for organic gardening, beneficial insects are not affected as the green colour does not attract them.
For enhanced results, apply at the beginning of winter before adult female moths climb trees to lay eggs; reapply in summer to protect against ant infestations and attack by crawling insects. Insect grease band stops crawling bugs from climbing up trees and remains effective for 2 months.
Easy to apply to fruit trees, simply cut to desired length, wrap around tree trunk and secure in place with string provided. Natural, poison-free 1. 75 m x 10 cm grease band to protect fruit and ornamental trees from damage caused by winter moths, caterpillars, ants and earwigs in gardens.
|Height||39.7 cm (15.63 Inches)|
|Length||16.6 cm (6.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.09 Pounds)|
|Width||10.2 cm (4.02 Inches)|
6. Vitax Ltd
Fruit Tree Grease 200gVitax Ltd
- A brush-on monitoring trap for winter moths on fruit trees. Provides a simple and effective means of monitoring pest activity. Contains hydrogenated rapeseed oil.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|