As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Beaucarnea Recurvata | 40-50cm Potted Ponytail Palm | Indoor Plant GiftGardenersDream
- In spring, autumn and winter, Summer, the foliage will stick to the vibrant green throughout. Consistent year-round colour – green colouring stays throughout the year on the Beaucarnea Recurvata.
Unfurling green leaves – the leaves of the recurvata will droop over the rest of the plant, dominating the top half with tremendous style. A brilliant choice for all plant lovers – the repuatation of this plant is the same with all levels of plant lovers.
Impressively strong stem – the stem of the ponytail palm gives the plant a good base to build off as the evergeen foliage begins to droop down.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Images are for illustrative purposes only. It can be easily looked after and add both elegance and class into a home or office. The elegant water fountain nature of its appearance is something to admire when added into any home or office.
Ponytail Palm | Indoor Potted Plant | Ideal for Home or Office | 40-50cm Incl. Pot, Beaucarnea RecurvataGardenersDream
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. It provides the plant with a platform to build from as you progress up the Ponytail Palm, towards the foliage. Often referred to as a 'curiosity' and 'a thing of beauty', this Ponytail Palm is a fascinating plant all-round.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Easy on the eye and striking features throughout – it is largely known as one of the most beloved houseplants. Watering and feeding made simple – watering is made extremely simple due to this being an indoor plant.
Great for indoors – with the appearance of the plant being a talking point for visitors to your home, the Recurvata is the perfect indoor addition. It should be watered on a monthly basis throughout the year, with care and attention levels rising in Summertime.
Thick and sturdy stem – the stem of the beaucarnea recurvata lends itself to be a very hardy plant with the ability to hold water well. Distinct looking foliage – the beaucarnea recurvata boasts outstanding looking green foliage that is popular amongst plant lovers. Feeding the plant is also kept easy, with a light feed needed a couple of times every 2 months of the year.
Ponytail Palm | Best Indoor Plants | 40-50cm Incl. Pot, 1 x Popular Beaucarnea RecurvataGardenersDream
- The stem and base itself also hold water tremendously well, which is another reason that this plant is admired by many. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Beloved beaucarnea genus member – beaucarnea plants don't come much more popular than the Recurvata.
It is easy to care for, cauing minimal hassle in that process. Ideal on window sills – situating the recurvata nolina ball on a window sill will give it the perfect amount of exposure to sunlight, whilst also showing off the plants elegance and class as a centrepiece of the shelved setting.
Bulky, strong base and stem – being built off such a sturdy unit in the plants bulbous-shaped base allows for the elegant green fountain-like foliage to flourish.
It then of course comes with a naturally striking appearance which is simplistic in description, but beautiful in appearance. Images are for illustrative purposes only. It will stand out well indoors and be a conversation starter for visitors or passers-by, for all the right reasons. Unusual indoor plant – offering up a uniqueness it its unfurling foliage, the Recurvata is considered unusual but distinct.
Beaucarnea Recurvata Nolina Tall, Ponytail Palm | Indoor Plant for Home or OfficeGardenersDream
- The recurvata is best placed on a window sill where it can be exposed to sunlight. Slight focus should be placed during the Summer months, but feeding and watering at least once a month throughout will satisfy this indoor plant.
Latin name: beaucarnea Recurvata Nolina Tall. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Common name: Ponytail Palm. Plant advice: the beaucarnea recurvata needs minimal watering during the calendar year.
The plants have a tall, sturdy stem which holds up the plant well to show off the great colour it has. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Characteristics: the beaucarnea recurvata nolina, also known by its common name of ponytail palm is a distinguishing member of the Beaucarnea genus. It has long, curly leaves of green colouring which form in a similar vein to an elegant water fountain.
5. Clouds Hill Succulents
Live Ponytail Palm Beaucarnea recurvata in a 6cm Pot Potted Succulent House Plant 6cm Nursery PotClouds Hill Succulents
- We are always happy to chat about plants, please let us know if you are interested in Beaucarnea care tips or have a question.
They withstand low temperatures but not frost. Ponytail palm will stand out in any indoors plants collection with its unusual swollen trunk surrounded by thin hair like leaves. We hope you’ll love our plants, if you are not 100% happy neither are we, so let us know and we’ll either replace your palm or give your money back.
It can feature in an outdoors hanging basket or a succulent bowl in summer. We offer live plants in 6cm pots. Clouds hill succulents pictures are the real plants we sell.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Elephant’s Foot Plant Ponytail Palm Evergreen Perennial Indoor House Plant, Curved Sword-Like Leaves, 2 x 12cm Pots Beaucarnea Recurvata by Thompson and Morgan 2, Impressive DisplayThompson & Morgan
- An easy to grow and low maintenance plant that is evergreen, drought resistant and has a thick, sturdy upright stem. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Beaucarnea recurvata ‘elephant’s foot’ or ‘ponytail palm’, supplied as 2x 12cm pots. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Please note decorative pot not included. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Commonly known as ‘elephant’s foot’ or ‘ponytail Palm’, downwards curling, this is the perfect tough and attractive house plant! Beaucarnea recurvata has elegant, sword-like foliage that makes a stunning display.
7. Easy Plants
Easy Plants 1 Elephant's Foot, Ponytail Palm Tree House Plant in Gloss White Rhombus Self Watering PotEasy Plants
- Durable pvc gloss pot, inner size 14cm, outer size 17cm. Elephant's foot, is grown in gloss white rhombus self Watering Pot, Ponytail Palm Tree: 35-50cm Tall including pot, with Autumn Gold Gravel Top Dressing.
And bring stylish atmosphere into your house. This table plant is ideal for office, living room, hotel, parlor, shop, restaurant, conservatory, windowsill and etc.
You don't have to worry about forgetting watering, the plant will look after itself as long as the pot is not running out of water. Increase indoor oxygen concentration through photosymthesis. This lovely plant can be really easy to cared and keep your surface clean and no messing.