As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. E-Coco Products UK
Orchid Success Elite, Our Mix Orchid BARK Substitute, Orchid Compost Mix with Charcoal, Ready to USE 20 litresE-Coco Products UK
- A special blend for abundant root growth. Just use straight from the bag. Orchid compost for phalaenopsis, cattleya & cymbidium varieties. Now with charcoal. 100% organic and renewable.
2. E-Coco Products UK
MIXED COCO HUSK BRIQUETTE WITH CHARCOAL FOR DWARF & MINI ORCHIDS 9 LITRES, MINI ORCHID COMPOST, DWARFE-Coco Products UK
- Mixed size coconut husk chip briquette with added charcoal. Specialist organic peat free growing media for minature orchids. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Just re hydrate to use. Suitable for all minature and dwarf orchids.
3. E-Coco Products UK
Ready to USE 5 litres, Vanda Orchid Compost with Charcoal Elite RangeE-Coco Products UK
- Vanda orchid compost for re-potting. Orchid growing media. Coconut husk chip and charcoal mix. Renewable and organic compost. Charcoal for superior drainage and aeration.
4. Terra Core
Horticultural Charcoal for Houseplants Bottle Gardens TerrariumsTerra Core
- Absorbs Toxins & Odours. Encourages beneficial bacteria and fungi. Will take up any excess water. 2. 5 litre bag - Grade
5. Terra Core
Perlite & Horticultural Charcoal Mix for Houseplants Soil Conditioner, Charc-LiteTerra Core
- Dramatically Improve Houseplant Compost. Improves soil Texture, Aeration & Drainage. Ideal for cacti & Many Other Plants.
VitaLink 10L Clay Pebbles BagVitaLink
- Perfect for using in Flood and Drain systems, Multi-pot systems and drip-fed systems. Fantastic root aeration from tumbles surfaces which won't cut delicate roots.
Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which can lead to blocked dripper systems. Extremely stable in both pH and EC which helps to prevent excess acidity build up. Pre-washed to aid stability.
|Height||10.16 cm (4 Inches)|
|Length||39.12 cm (15.4 Inches)|
|Weight||3.5 kg (7.72 Pounds)|
|Width||35.05 cm (13.8 Inches)|
7. E-Coco Products UK
Ready to USE 450g, Charcoal Horticultural Grade, Coconut Husk Shell CharcoalE-Coco Products UK
- Improves aeration and drainage. Organic and from a renewable source. Charcoal is used by professional growers including orchid growers. Horticultural grade organic coconut shell charcoal. Adds a source of carbon to plants & inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Natural, Westland Hydroleca Clay Granules, 10LWestland
- Ph and EC stable. Lightweight ceramic clay pebbles with a smooth dense outer skin and honeycomb interior absorb water and release it slowly making them ideal for use around tops of pots on house plants as well as outdoors.
Top tip: use hydroleca on your greenhouse benches to gradually release moisture to the plants placed on its surface and improve greenhouse humidity.
Slow release of water these granules provide improves air humidity and creates a beneficial microclimate for plants to grow in. Hydroleca can be placed into the bottom of pots and containers before filling with compost to improve water retention and aeration.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||54 cm (21.26 Inches)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
9. Growth Technology Ltd
Orchid Focus Repotting Mix 3 LitreGrowth Technology Ltd
- Composed of graded bark, blended with coconut fibre chips of several sizes. This complex matrix maintains a superb balance of air and moisture that is ideal for most popular orchid species and hybrids.
The perfect growing medium for orchids. It is available in 3 litre or 10 litre bags. It is peat free as orchid mixes should be.