As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Boston Ivy Climbing Plant Fully Hardy Quick and Easy to Grow Wall & Fence Climber Baring Red and Purple Foliage in Autumn 1 x Parthenocissus Tricuspidata Veitchii in 2L Pot by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Climber garden plant; supplied as 1 x 2 litre potted parthenocissus plant - Please note plant may arrive in dormant state. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Being a strong grower, the parthenocissus tricuspidata 'veitchii' can grow to reach heights of up to 12 meters 39. 4 feet and a spread of up to 8 meters 26 feet. This fully hardy climber provides bright green leaves throughout spring and summer and transforms to a rich display of reds and purples through autumn and winter, making it the perfect hassle-free wall and fence decoration.
The parthenocissus tricuspidata 'veitchii', also known as the Boston ivy is a strong deciduous climber that is self-clinging and very easy to grow. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
2. Carbeth Plants
Climbing Plants for The Garden, Hedera Ivy 'Glacier' Climbing Ivy Plant, 60cm in Height Ready to Plant in The GardenCarbeth Plants
- Amazon prime - Rapid delivery from a trusted Amazon seller. Perfect for creating a low maintenance, evergreen background for other shrubs and perennials.
Established plant - this listing is for an established climbing ivy plant around 60cm in height. It's a versatile, three to five-lobed, evergreen climber that will snake up a shady or sunny wall without support.
Popular variety - this popular ivy has small, grey-green leaves with silver-grey and cream markings. Perfect for Instant gardening. Requires no attention - an attractive self-clinging climber, scaling walls and fences without the need for extra support.
" Parthenocissus tricuspidata Seeds 10pcs Boston Ivy Climbing Plant Home Decor Vine"Eysii
- This usage is actually economically important because, by shading walls during the summer, it can significantly reduce cooling costs. Like the related virginia creeper, this plant is widely grown as a climbing ornamental plant to cover the façades of masonry buildings.
It often needs little care, but must be trimmed regularly to keep it in bounds. The plant secretes calcium carbonate, which serves as an adhesive pad and gives it the ability to attach itself to a wall.
It is a vigorous tendril climber that needs no support. Parthenocissus tricuspidata, commonly called Boston ivy, deciduous, is a rapid-growing, woody vine that typically grows 30-50’ long or more.
Boston ivy is readily distinguished from the Virginia creeper by its simple leaves with pointed lobes. This is generally an easy plant to grow with good tolerance for a wide range of soils and urban pollutions/conditions.
Hedera Helix Wonder | Ivy Climbing Plant | Height 25-30cm | Pot Ø 13cmBakker
- Use the ivy to dress up a plain corner in the room. Climber - hedera is self climber, the stems have small suction cups at regular intervals along the stems which helps them to attach onto any surface, they are not feeders. That's why the hedera helix needs its leaves sprayed when the edges are looking dry.
It also works as an air purifier! The plant can climb, but is also suitable as a hanging plant. The ivy doesn't require much light, so don't put it in full sun. This plant thrives not only in dark corners. Ivy wonder - the leaves of this compact ivy have an even circumference.
It grows in woods and forests climbing through the trees but is just as happy creeping along the ground. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Care - this plant requires high humidity levels.
Ivy comes from the temperate climes of Europe. For the hedera, the general rule is: the more uniform its leaf colour is, the less sunlight it needs. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. Aralia - the common ivy "wonder" hedera helix is a climber and belongs to the family of the Aralia family Araliaceae.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.68 kg (1.49 Pounds)|
|Width||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
5. Carbeth Plants
Hedera Ivy Climbing Plants x3 'Goldchild', Climbing Ivy Plants in 9cm PotsCarbeth Plants
- This versatile, variegated, evergreen climber is ideal as a houseplant or for covering a low wall. For use outdoors chose a sunny site sheltered from cold.
Amazing value - three plants in 9cm pots for under £15 !!!! Clusters of yellowish-green autumn flowers and small three to five-lobed, grey-green leaves with bold yellow edges.
6. Carbeth Plants
Evergreen Shrubs, Hedera Helix, 3 x Hedera Ivy Mix in 9cm Pots, English IvyCarbeth Plants
- Includes 3 Different Varietys. Perfect for patio Pots Or Hanging Baskets. Evergreen Colour. Stunning mix Of Ivy Plants.
Parthenocissus Plants Seeds 10pcs Parthenocissus Tricuspidata Boston Ivy Fast Growing Vine Climbing Shrub Fresh Premium Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Home YardZaisheng
- Parthenocissus is a wonderful, rampant, climbing foliage plant. It’s a real spectacle when the fiery colours of its leaves in autumn clothe an old house or wall. But you don’t have to have acres of land or a large country manor to accommodate this climber.
There are varieties that aren’t quite so vigorous and are great for smaller gardens. It’s a real winner in shady spots and wildlife love to shelter among the leaves. Ivies can be used as ground cover, climbing accents to a wall or fence, or to highlight a piece of garden art.
Hedera Helix | Ivy Climbing Plant | Height 55-65cm | Pot Ø 15 cmBakker
- Spray the leaves regularly. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Purifying - climbing ivy is a decorative liana that purifies the air! Its green, star-shaped, five-toed leaves have a subtly ribbed pattern.
Maintenance - ivy prefers shady places with high humidity. Common ivy - hedera helix is a shrubby liana, also known as climbing or common ivy, of the Araliaceae family. Climbing plant - this climbing ivy is delivered in a growing pot with wooden sticks to support a vertical growth for your outdoor decoration, along a wall or a hedge for example! High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green.
For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. It grows quickly and requires little or no fertilizer.
|Height||55 cm (21.65 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Weight||0.75 kg (1.65 Pounds)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
9. Pretty Wild Seeds
30 Boston Ivy Seeds Climbing Shrub Climber by Pretty Wild SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- 30 fresh Seeds. Defra certified 7529. Only buy defra registered seed for guarantee of authenticity. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached.