As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Melcourt Sylvamix Potting Peat-Free Growing Medium 50ltMelcourt
- Made from coniferous bark, wood fibre & coir. Peat free. Includes balanced fertilisers, sufficient for up to 6 weeks. Contains melcourt Growbark, Sylvafibre, a wetting agent & coir. Does not slump.
Melcourt Sylvamix Hanging Basket Peat-Free Growing Medium Compost 50ltMelcourt
- Peat-free. Contains the water management aid Celcote. Long-lasting structure which does not slump even after several months. Includes balanced fertilisers, sufficient for up to 6 weeks. Contains melcourt Growbark, Melcourt Sylvafibre and coir.
Melcourt Sylvamix Seed & Cutting Peat-Free Growing Medium 50ltMelcourt
- Excellent wetting capacity. Peat-free. Long-lasting structure which does not slump even after several months. Contains melcourt Growbark, Melcourt Propagating Bark and coir. Includes balanced fertilisers, sufficient for up to 6 weeks.
THRIVE Peat-Free Carnivorous Plant Growing Medium 10 litresThrive
- Compatible with all commonly grown genera of carnivorous plants at all life-stages - from seed to specimen;. Trialled and used professionally. Totally peat-free for ecologically sound cultivation;. Clean & pleasant to handle;. Free from fertilisers;.
Germination Start Seeds, KOET Peat Pellets Seed Starting Plugs Nursery Blocks Biodegradable/Breathable/Moisturizing Growing Medium for Rooting Cuttings Clone PlantsKOET
- Improve efficiency, transplant success rate. Inorganic & sterile growing medium, great for ROoting Cuttings clone plants, germination start and more.
Can be directly planted to achieve no de-pot transplanting and planting. The nursery blocks can rapid expansion, no need to wait for a long time. Improve efficiency, transplant success rate.
Breathable and moisturizing. Encourages faster Initial Rooting & Its Firmness Is Guaranteed. Can be directly planted to achieve no de-pot transplanting and planting. Peat moss as raw materials, environmental protection, can be fully degraded. Breathable and moisturizing.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
6. simplelifeco UK
Simplelifeco UK Coconut Coir Soil Growing Brick Compost Block | Grows up to 9 Litres | 100% Sustainable Peat-Free Planting Medium Single Packsimplelifeco UK
- Coir compost: produced in India, coconut coir fibre is extracted from the coconut shell and triple washed to remove any impurities. Multi use: made completely of coco coir, our growing bricks are safe for reptiles and pet worm bedding, as well as being an ideal potting soil for both indoor and outdoor plants.
Eco-compost: coco coir has very high moisture retention and allows for healthy aeration, synergising perfectly with organic fertiliser or plant feed.
Easy to use: just add plenty of water, and the brick will expand into up to 9L of PH stable growing medium. Compact & light: space-saving and mess free, our bricks are individually wrapped in eco-packaging and measure 20 x 10 x 5cm, making them easy to deliver via post.
7. Coco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
COCO&COIR 650g 9L | ORGANIC | COCONUT FIBRE | 100% NATURAL | REPTILE FRIENDLY | GROWING MEDIA | PLANTING COCO SOIL | COCONUT COIR BRICKSCoco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
- Natural - 100% natural coco grow brick increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth. Weight - 650g | size - 20cm x 10cm X 5cm.
Easy to use - just put your compressed coco grow brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Grow. Reptile / worm bedding - natural coco grow makes a great bedding material for worm bins & Reptiles and it actually increases worm growth by 25%.
It’s as easy as that ! ! ! ! increased plant life span - the presence of organic compounds in Coco Grow can results strong root growth compare with other growing medium. In addition it offers some natural resistance to plant diseases, so the plant live span will be long. Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield.
Original 41 mm Jiffy Peat Coir Plug Pellets Seed Starting Propagation & Germination Plant & Vegetable Cuttings & Clones…, Tech-Garden 50Tech-Garden
- Made from european renewably sourced Sphagnum Peat and Coir Fibres with specially formulated nutrients for germinated seeds, young plants & cuttings. Simply add water, the 41 mm diameter pellets expand to their full length of approximately 42 mm in minutes to produce the ideal growing medium for seeds, cuttings, clones and young plants.
A pack of 50, neatly stacked, jiffy 7 pellets plugs that are used by beginners & professionals alike, to grow the simplest of plants to full hydroponic nurseries.
The mixture of sphagnum moss 75%, coco fibres 25% ensures that the light fluffy texture provides adequate drainage, water retention and even root space. Each pellet features a pre-formed soft centre for easy insertion of even the smallest seeds & cuttings.
They have extremely high success rate for seed germination, cuttings and potting on. The fully enclosed capillary net allows for easy handling and transplanting without damage to plant, roots and substrate. Now with - added nutrients! - tech-garden, in partnership with Jiffy bring you brand new, rhp certified, compressed peat pellets. The capillary netting allows an element of air pruning which reduces root balling and promotes a strong root structure.
9. Coco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
COCO COIR WITH PERLITE, 1KG 14L | COIR PERLITE MIX | 100% NATURAL GROWING MEDIA | PLANTING COCO SOIL | PERLITE COIR COMPOST | COCONUT COIR BRICKS | 80% COIR, 20% PERLITECoco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
- Natural - 80% natural coco coir brick and 20% perlite increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth. In addition it offers some natural resistance to plant diseases, so the plant live span will be long.
Perlite use - loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium to improves plant health and growth.
Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield. It’s as easy as that !!!! increased plant life span - the presence of organic compounds in Coco Peat can results strong root growth compare with other growing medium.
Multi-use - high water and nutrition holding capacity develops strong and healthy root system, good air porosity, ideal for rooting cuttings and potting on seedlings. Easy to use - just put your compressed coco peat brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Peat.