As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
By Thompson and Morgan, Self-Fertile Kiwi ‘Jenny’ Fruit Tree Plant Hardy Fruiting Plant Suitable for UK Gardens Twining Climbing Plant Producing Tasty Kiwi Fruits, 1 x Kiwi Jenny Plant in 9cm PotThompson & Morgan
- Supplied as 1 x 9cm potted Kiwi Jenny plant. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Heart-shaped, green leaves with red tips, followed by clusters of small white flowers in the summer.
Rich in vitamin c, the perfect Grow Your Own Delicious Healthy Sweet Fruit. Deciduous climber that produces Kiwi fruit, excellent for a small garden space or patio area. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Producing Purple Scented Flowers, 1 x Wisteria Prolific Plant in a 2 Litre Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Hardy Climbing Wisteria Potted Plant for Outdoors and Cottage GardensThompson & Morgan
- Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x Wisteria sinensis ‘Prolific’ plant in a 2 Litre Pot. Perfect shrubs for growing on your own walls or pergolas, wonderful for border and cottage-garden looks.
Fully hardy and easy to grow, wisteria ‘prolific’ produces a fantastic display every year. Wisteria sinensis ‘prolific’ are hardy outdoor climbing plants producing abundant fragrant purple flowers in late spring.
This vigorous and fast-growing climber is easy to grow and provides wonderful late spring colour with beautiful hanging purple flowers. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Thriving in most soils, it’s perfect for covering a large wall with growing supports and can be easily trimmed to shape. The foliage provides a long season of interest and screening.
1 X LONICERA 'BELGICA' DECIDUOUS Climbing Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Propagate from layering, hardwood cuttings or semi-hardwood cuttings. May be affected by powdery mildew. May get aphids and thrips. Grown in scotland for a hardy impressive shrub.
Hardy Jasmine Climbing Plant, YouGarden TrachelospermumYouGarden
- 80-120 cm tall. Supplied as established plant 14 m tall on a cane, to plant out. Smothered in very fragrant star-shaped white Jasmine flowers in summer. Scented hardy and climbing and twining plants. Slow growing and easy to manage climber for pergolas, arches, trellises or large patio pots.
100Pcs Rare Climbing Roses Rambling Rose, Hardy Perennial Flower Seeds for Garden Home Balcony Fences Yard Decoration Flowers PlantsQMXC
- Hi sunshine, drought-resistant, afraid of direct sunlight. High germination rate: all of our bonsai seeds are produced from open pollination in reputable nurseries. Can adaptable to most soils, but produces the best fruit/vagetables /flowers in a deep free-draining soil with consistent moisture in a sunny position.
Through planting it by yourself, you harvest organic and healthy vegetable fruit and flowers as well as enjoy the fun in planting.
Decor & best gift:a wonderful decoration to your house, roof, balcony, office, windows, garden, etc. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting.
Before providing you with seeds, we have tested and germinated the seeds. Easy planting seeds:enjoys a warm, avoid water, cool, weak base, but also resistant to half shade, heat, cold, dry and sunny environment. Plant seeds:rose flower seeds, pretty beautiful when it blooms, add color, active movement and beauty to your home, yard or garden.
1 X Hydrangea 'PETIOLARIS' Climbing DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Can get aphids, capsid bug, glasshouse red spider mite and hydrangea scale. Propagation methods: Layering, Semi-ripe cuttings. Generally disease free.
7. Thompson & Morgan
A Hardy Shrub for Patios,Obelisks & Borders, Early Sensation Variety 1 x 2 Litre Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Potted Clematis Garden Evergreen Climbing Plant Baring White FlowersThompson & Morgan
- Compact clematis; the stems are non-clinging and are covered in evergreen foliage that starts an attractive bronze shade before maturing to an elegant dark green. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product that you buy from us.
This garden plant is well suited for growing amongst mature shrubs or being trained onto an obelisk within a large patio container. Clematis ‘early sensation’ boasts eye-catching, fluffy seed heads that are preceded by large, scented white flowers with yellow-green stamens.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Potted garden plant; this plant is supplied as 1 x 2L Clematis Early Sensation in pot. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Clematis Napaulensis Old Man’s Beard Hardy Perennial Unique Winter Flowering Climbing Plant Low Maintenance Fragrant Yellow Bell Flowers Clematis forrestii 1 x 7cm Pot by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Extremely low maintenance garden plants. Grow alongside clematis Montana for a beautiful show, or with other potted outdoor climbing plants, such as roses.
Pair with multi-purpose compost for the best floral display. Supplied as 1 x 7cm Pot. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Ready to train on trellis or walls and fences. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. This fragrant clematis flowers in the WINTER! Beautiful yellow bell-shaped flower heads.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Boston Ivy Climbing Plant Fully Hardy Quick and Easy to Grow Wall & Fence Climber Baring Red and Purple Foliage in Autumn 1 x Parthenocissus Tricuspidata Veitchii in 2L Pot by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Climber garden plant; supplied as 1 x 2 litre potted parthenocissus plant - Please note plant may arrive in dormant state. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. This fully hardy climber provides bright green leaves throughout spring and summer and transforms to a rich display of reds and purples through autumn and winter, making it the perfect hassle-free wall and fence decoration.
The parthenocissus tricuspidata 'veitchii', also known as the Boston ivy is a strong deciduous climber that is self-clinging and very easy to grow. Being a strong grower, the parthenocissus tricuspidata 'veitchii' can grow to reach heights of up to 12 meters 39. 4 feet and a spread of up to 8 meters 26 feet.