As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Westland Houseplant Potting Compost Mix and Enriched with Seramis, 4 LWestland
- The added seramis granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability. This 4l bag will fill a 14cm Pot. Package may vary. This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants a strong and healthier plant that is provided with optimum water and nutrient availability.
The added perlite in this mix generates airflow and drainage resulting in healthier root development which internal improves the health of the whole plant.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
2. Pocket Garden
Pocket Garden Re-sealable Ready to use Organic Coco Coir Growing Potting Soil 1KGPocket Garden
- Re-sealable pouch. Ready to use - no need to water or prepare. 1kg size. Certified Organic, free from chemicals and additives. Made from 100% Natural Coconut Fiber.
3. Growth Technology Ltd
Growth Technology Ltd MDCAF2 Repotting MixGrowth Technology Ltd
- Contains a carefully balanced range of nutrients to promote healthy growth. It is available in 2 litre bag. It is free draining to promote healthy root growth. Contains coir, composted fine bark, sterilised soil, grit, sand and a carefully balanced range of nutrients to support growth for up to two months.
Cactus focus repotting Mix is designed for best results with the widest range of cacti and succulents.
Knowledgi Peat Planting Nutrient Soil,Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining，Prevent Root Rot， Suitable For Indoor Plants, Cacti, Vegetables, Succulents.ect1Lknowledgi
- 4. This soil mixture is designed to provide proper drainage and aeration for the roots of bonsai trees. Finely pack soil: the 05qt / 1qt size pack is suitable for adding to the potting soil of 2/4 small plants.
Prevent root rot: waterlogged roots will cause root rot and cause the death of bonsai plants. The soil is packaged in a resealable pack. 3. Wide applications: suitable for indoor plants, vegetables, cacti, succulents and other plants that require fast drainage and high-quality growth environment.
Formulated for bonsai tree: This fast-draining sandy soil mixture is perfect for vigorous and beautiful bonsai trees.
5. High-quality soil: this high-quality mixture of gardening grade peat moss, worm castings, lime, perlite, charcoal and mulch. The size of perlite particles ranges from medium coarse particles to fine dust particles. Our soil mixture is suitable for all conifers, pine, including mahogany, cedar and juniper. 1. 2.
Expands to 10Ltrs, Organic All Purpose Potting Compost Enriched with NutrientsGreenBrokers
- No more carrying around heavy, backbreaking bags of compost. All purpose expandable potting compost for in and outdoor use. Organic and enriched with nutrients to boost plant development and health.
Perfect for smaller households or flats with limited storage space. No more mess in the the car or through the house. Small lightweight, easy to carry pack - expands into 10 litres when water is added.
Miracle-Gro Plant & Grow Lightweight All Plant Compost 6L Easy Carry PackMiracle-Gro
- Contains 6 Litres when filled. Perfect for pots, containers & hanging baskets. Feeds for up to 6 months and retains 25% more water than ordinary compost. Easy to use, indoors our outside. Lightweight for easy carrying.
7. Growth Technology
Growth Technology Houseplant Focus Repotting Mix 8LGrowth Technology
- Contains peat, sand and wetting agent, as well as a carefully balanced range of nutrients to promote healthy growth for up to 9 weeks. Designed for best results with the widest range of houseplants.
Highly recommended for all houseplants such as peace lilies, cacti, ficus and cyclamen but NOT orchids, dracaenas, ferns, bonsai or citrus trees. Free draining to promote healthy root growth. Houseplant Focus Repotting Mix 8L.
8. Growth Technology Ltd
Bonsai Focus Repotting Mix 2 LitreGrowth Technology Ltd
- It is available in 2 litre bag. It contains peat, fine grit, sand and fine bark. Contains no added nutrients to ensure control of growth.
It is open textured to promote healthy root growth. Growth technology bonsai Focus Repotting Mix is designed for the best results with the widest range of bonsai trees.
E-pots 10 litre coco coir in plastic free packaging | 100% natural organic coconut fibre growing media | Convenient and easy to use compressed soil discse-pots
- Enjoy 90mm round coconut bricks for healthy, happy & strong plants. That's why they are backed by our hassle-free money back guarantee. Perfect for seedlings, Cuttings, Plug Plants and more. It would also make a lovely gift for any keen plant lover or garden hobbyist.
Plus like all e-pots products they are presented in compostable plastic free packaging! Coco peat contains organic compounds, is light and airy in texture and has a natural disease resistance, resulting in strong root growth. Just place a coco disk in a container, add warm water and leave it until absorbed and the coir breaks up easily.
It is clean and non smelling so can easily be used indoors. Get your coco discs now RISK-FREE. Our environmental friendly coir fibre is made from coconut husks, a waste by-product from the food industry for a sustainable lifestyle.
Built for a sustainable lifestyle - no more harming the environment by digging up our vital peat bogs. Lovely gardeners help – there is no risk of hurting your back lugging heavy compost bags around with our product. You are then ready to fill your trays, pots and containers. A full 10l of coir compost weighs only 850gs direct delivered to your door. Our commitment - we strongly believe in the quality of our compressed coir discs.