As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ocean Free
OCEAN AQUA GRO BLACK PLANT & SHRIMP SOIL SAND 8L 6.7KG AQUARIUM FISH TANK COMPLETE SUBSTRATEOcean Free
- Specially developed for growing aquatic plants. Assist in lowering PH and KH levels. Contains fish tank balancing qualities for improved water conditions. Aquarium Plant and Shrimp Soil. Suitable for most Tropical fishes.
|Height||19.84 cm (7.81 Inches)|
|Length||19.94 cm (7.85 Inches)|
|Width||19.64 cm (7.73 Inches)|
Baoblaze Stainless Steel Aquarium Substrate Spatula Water Plant TankBaoblaze
- An indispensable tool for your plant tank maintenance. Made of special high quality stainless steel material, never rust and durable for use. Create smooth substrate slopes and terraces.
It also serves as the best utensil for those expertise water plants cultivators in the caring of young aquarium plants; Suitable for planting small or thin water plants. Dimensions: length: 32cm/13. 6. Small triangle spatula is useful to untie intertwined stem plants.
Red substrate for fresh- and saltwater aquariums, Fine, JBL Sansibar RED 5 kgJBL
- Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches. Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables. Contents: 1 bag sansibar red.
Fine, uncoloured sandy soil: substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums and aqua-terrariums. Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water. Grain size: 02 - 06 mm. Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste materials with its fine granulation and density.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.05 Pounds)|
|Width||32 cm (12.6 Inches)|
Pogostemon helferii Live Tropical Aquarium Foreground Aquatic Carpeting PlantsAquadip
- Co2 and nutrients will encourage more compact growth and greener colouration. We would class these plants as a medium level of care.
Crumpled, curly leaves make an attractive addition to an aquarium foreground. Scientific Name: Pogostemon helferii. Pogostemon helferii grows to be around 7-15 cm tall.
Vibrant Green Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks, Safe for Shrimp, Goldfish and Guppies, Easy to Grow Carpet Plants for Aquarium, LUFFY Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds PackLUFFY
- The regular trimming will keep these plants flat onto the ground creating a lush and gorgeous aquascape for you and your visitors. It is completely safe for betta, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in. The plant requires moderate sunlight and thrives in 74°- 82°F water temperature having an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.
5-7. 5. To promote even quicker growth, simply remove a few leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem. Naturally spreads across your tank - when they are young, and when they completely grow, they form dense, they look like the most popular carpeting plants, lush stem plants over the floor of your tank.
Exciting, interactive environment for aquatic pets - this undemanding and extremely attractive giant hygrophila covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, shrimp, mollies, dynamic underwater environment. Beautiful, brightly colored aquatic plant - native to south-east asia, the vibrant green giant hygrophila is commonly used in aquascaping for many reasons besides its natural beauty.
Improves water color and quality - all plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Since this carpet plant grows quickly, it is recommended to trim it regularly and give it a high amount of sunlight to thrive. The best thing about hygrophila is that it grows fast and helps keep aquarium water clean by removing nitrates, making it an ideal choice for the new aquarists.
Decorative Resin Gravel, Aquarium Fish Tank, Glowing Pebbles Stones Glow in the Dark for Garden Walkways Decoration, moinkerin 100 Pcs Colorful Luminous Cobblestones, Park Ornaments etcmoinkerin
- High polished with no sharp corner. Premium quality-- made of premium resin: Eco-friendly, non-toxic, non-raidoactive and safety. Long lasting-- no electricity required and long lasting with less sun exposure. Size-- about 2-3cm, weight:each 2.
1-2. 12g. Idea for outdoor and indoor decoration, plant pot, like fish tank, garden or yard and so on. Reusable-- remove the package and put the pebbles under the sunlight for a several hours, make sure that each one absorb light, it will glow in the dark and can be used for more than 15 years. Multiple colors--100 pieces set of man-made pebbles.
7. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Tropical Aquarium Plants, Alternanthera cardinalis, Oxygenating Plant …Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Water softness: soft to hard - NOT shrimp safe - 1 bunch in ceramic ring supplied. Area/height: midground - Background up to 50cm. Growth/ph: slow / 5-8 - co2: 20-30mg/l.
1 bunch supplied. If there is a lack of micro nutrients this plant will suffer and the leaves will become pale in colour. This engaging plant will bring instant vibrancy and colour to your aquarium.
Alternanthera cardinalis is a fine-looking bushy, stem plant with sturdy red/purple stems and long, pointy attractive leaves. With the addition of CO2 this plant will grown up to 50cm in height. Light/temperature: high-medium / 22-28 degrees C. It originates from South America and needs plenty of light to develop the red/purple leaves.
8. its a fishy buziness
Salvinia Natans Water Butterfly Wings Live Floating Plantsits a fishy buziness
- Distributed as 1 individual clutch. By providing valuable shade across the pool it can help to prevent the build up of algae. Spread approximately 15cm. Very pretty indian species, small pea-green hairy leaves floating on the water, ideal for ponds and perfect for shallow bowls.
Small pea-green hairy leaves floating. On arrival just place on the pond. Salvinia natans- floating watermoss. Distributed as 1 individual clutch. Providing valuable shade across the pond. None frost hardy.
Powkoo Sponge Filter Aquarium Air Filter Shrimp Betta Fish Fry Tank Filter Sponge SPowkoo
- What you get: 1 x powkoo aquarium sponge filter, breeding tank, fit any corner, great for shrimp tank, turtle tank, nano tank, easy to hide behind plants and decor, betta tank, 1 x Powkoo retail package bag. Air driven sponge filter, so that the fish tank water is more clear, super quiet, increase oxygen, high density porous 60ppi fine sponge provides ideal location for beneficial nitrifying bacteria to colonize, closer to the natural water quality.
Easy to use and clean: squeeze out the air in the sponge when you put it underwater, recommend to clean the sponges weekly and regularly, rinse and squeeze it in used aquarium water, then it will suck into water and keep down at the bottom; simply take out the sponge, recommend to replace the sponge every 5 to 6 months maximum.
Easy to set up: no air stone needed, to prevent water backflow and air pump damage due to power outage, provides both aeration and filtration in one solution, and equipped with a check valve on air line, using an airline, connect one end to you air pump and the other end to this attached lift tube, great way to clean and oxygenate your tanks.
Sponge filters provide both mechanical and biological filtration -- traps floating debris without be sucked up your baby fish and provides the ideal location for bacterial colonization, excellent for saltwater and freshwaterFits fish tank size: 3 to 50 litre. Multipurpose: works perfectly as a secondary filter or prefilter, goldfish, fry tank, baby fish or other fish.