As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretty Wild Seeds
2KG Mixed Poppy & Cornflower Wildflower Meadow Plus 8 Species Meadow Grasses Pasture 2Kg Wholesale Bulk joblot Wild Flowers Mix 50 by PRETTY WILD SEEDS Free Next Working Day delivery to Mainland UKPretty Wild Seeds
- Sow at 20g persquare Metre / 2kg covers 100 sq metres. Defra registered 7529. 70/30 meadow wild Flower Seeds and Grasses. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached. Create your own Meadow.
2. Pretty Wild Seeds
1kg Mixed Poppy & Cornflower Wildflower Meadow Plus 8 Species Meadow Grasses Pasture 1Kg Wholesale Bulk joblot Wild Flowers Mix 50 by PRETTY WILD SEEDS Free Next Working Day delivery to Mainland UKPretty Wild Seeds
- Sow at 20g a Square Metre. 1kg 70/30 meadow wild Flower Seeds and Grasses. Create your own Meadow. Defra registered 7529. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Woodland Garden Wildflower Seeds for Bees and Butterflies | Wild Flower Seed Mix Grow Your Own Foxgloves, Borage and Forget Me Nots, Suitable for Shady Areas 1 x 15g Mixed Pack by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Vibrant blooms; mixed selection of wild flowers and meadow flower seeds for sensational colours. Best of both; multi coloured mix of annuals and perennial plants / wildflowers. Easy to grow flower seeds; simply scatter your wildflower seeds, cover and wait for amazing results! Scatter packs make excellent gifts for a gardener! Supplied: 1x box with net weight 200g, including 15g seeds plus vermiculite to help flowers thrive.
Fantastic butterfly and bee seeds; bee friendly plants to help restore beautiful British wildlife.
4. Plantworks Ltd
Plantworks Ltd Empathy Mini Meadow Easy Sow Wild Flower Seed 3m²Plantworks Ltd
- The root grow mycorrhiza fungi in mini meadow helps in the establishment of plants and nutrient Supply to enhance flowering. Ideal for achieving a small mini meadow to create a natural habitat for pollinating bees, bugs and butterflies.
All the flowers in mini medow conform to the RHS guidelines 'RHS perfect for pollinators'. Easy sow format includes vermiculite. All native UK species of flowers.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
5. Pretty Wild Seeds
Flower Seeds 10,000 Seeds Papaver rhoeas Red Common Field Poppy Meadow Wild Flower Seed Seeds 10k Bulk Wholesale by Pretty Wild Seeds BNPretty Wild Seeds
- Sow spring or Autumn. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached. Branded product only sold by Pretty Wild Seeds UK00003149725. Fresh uK Seeds. Approx 10, 000 seeds 1. 2g.
6. hua xian zi
Patio pots and containers（10000-100000+）Seeds 50G, Wildflower Seed Mix,Hardy Perennial Flower Seeds Easy to Grow,Excellent General Purpose Mixture,Ideal for beds and Bordershua xian zi
- Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser. Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract.
Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year.
An easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden. Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly. Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller.
7. Natures Haven
Natures Haven Easy Wildflowers 4kgNatures Haven
- Create a wildflower garden - Includes seeds of Ox-eye Daisy Corn Poppy Corn Flower and Corn Marigold. Covers 16m2 - this is the equivalent of 1 6 car parking spaces. Easy to grow - simply scatter and water! The product is a mix of flower seeds and granular compost.
|Height||36.5 cm (14.37 Inches)|
|Length||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Width||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
8. RP Seeds
2g. 24 Native British Perennial Species. All Seed Bred in The UK., RP Seeds Wildflower Seeds, Woodland & Shade MixRP Seeds
- An excellent blend of wildflowers which will thrive in shady areas where nothing else seems to grow. Flowering from may to october, mainly perennials with some annuals and biennials to create a permanent wildflower meadow.
Perfect for woodland gardens, under trees and shrubs, and for brightening up those little corners that the sun never manages to reach. Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging with a detailed growing guide.
Free p&p on uk orders over £1080% of the species in this mix have been awarded the RHS Plants for Pollinators mark which is only given to plants that support pollinating insects. Note: as the mixture consists of hardy perennials, this mix contains 24 species of varying heights, germination times will vary and it will take a couple of seasons for the wildflowers to establish properly. All seed bred in the UK.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Mixed Cottage Garden Flower Seed Annuals Grow Your own Colourful Plants Such as Cornflowers, Mallow & Marigolds 200 g Pack by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Mixed seeds: supplied in a box with a net weight 200g, including 15g seeds plus vermiculite which acts as a 'carrier' to help ensure the seed is distributed evenly when sowing. Simply scatter your bee, butterfly and other pollinators friendly seeds in an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, cover and wait for amazing results! Create a wildflower meadow fit for a British woodland or cottage garden planting scheme.
Extremely easy to grow mixes of glorious colour and variety to enhance your garden and attract bees, butterflies and insects.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product that you buy from us. Wild flowers will appear in summer from a spring sowing, or the following spring from an autumn sowing; annuals will flower in their first year and then self-seed for flowering in following years, perennials normally flower from year 2 onwards some may flower in their first year if sown early.
A simply brilliant mixed selection of seeds that can be scattered in your garden and produce some truly wonderful visuals. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. These scatter packs make excellent gifts for a gardener! When to sow; sow mid-march to june or september to november.